Why we are grateful
Let us count the ways
Migrating ducks at Rush Ranch, by Karlyn H. Lewis
Every day is a good day for gratitude, and this time of year is a good reminder of that. Here are reasons why Solano Land Trust staff are grateful:
- Solano County. Its mix of landscape, character, culture, and people.
- Wind, rain, and sunshine. Nature nurtures us and makes our hearts happy!
- The seasons, including winter when a blanket of greenery covers California landscapes.
- Migrating hawks and eagles that return to our ranches every fall. They are beacons to healthy environments.
- Working with talented and spirited people to ensure that we leave special places for our kids and grandkids.
More reasons we are grateful...
What’s on your gratitude list? Let us know!